Image Map

Wednesday 14 August 2013

YSL Rouge Pur Couture - Vernis A Levres #31


Hello beauty lovers :) 

So apparently I'm going coral crazy at the moment!
I absolutely love this colour for Summer and I'm always on the hunt for summery products 
This little beaut is becoming a firm favourite in my makeup bag 

So the whole lip stain trend isn't really a band wagon I have boarded so far
I find them a little intimidating
I don't like the thought of a shade being stuck to my lips all day
That being said, I figured it would be nice not to have to reapply all day err day! 

This offering from YSL seems a little less scary to me as it is a gloss as well as a stain
I always think that stains seem quite drying
but this is the total opposite it leaves your lips glossy looking for hours 


I have shade 31 
Corail Alla Prima 
I love this colour 
it reminds me of watermelon 
and is perfect for this time of year 

As ever YSL do not dissapoint with their packaging 
Everything looks so luxurious!
and nothing says luxury like gold does


The applicator is thick with a pointed end 
It distributes just the right amount of product 
and a little goes a long way 

What I really love about this product is how buildable the colour is
One quick sweep and your left with a beautiful light coral lip 
Apply some more product and you are left with a gorgeous vibrant colour 


The only thing I don't like about this product?
I now want every shade!!
Unfortunately my bank balance will not allow that
but I definitely recommend treating yourself to one of these beauties on payday

Jen <3
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love stains. It's a bit pricey though!

    Great blog too! Following on GFC and BL xx

    http://www.glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love YSL lipsticks but never tried their lipglosses. The packaging of this is gorgeous and the shade is lovely tho! Love your blog :) x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete