Image Map

Monday 12 August 2013

FOTD - Summer Coral Makeup


Hi Guys :) 
Sorry for the lack of posts recently but I've been really unwell and have been in hospital 
Booo :(
I'm still not feeling great but I have my cousins wedding on Sunday and I have a gorgeous coral and nude outfit to wear so I thought I would try out a nice summery coral makeup look and share it with you!

All day weddings can be quite difficult as you want to look natural enough for daytime 
but still look dressed up for the evening reception
I always make sure I take a big enough bag to carry my makeup in for touch ups throughout the day



The most important thing about wedding makeup is that it has to last a LONG time 
So a good primer and setting powders are essential to keep you looking fresh all day and night 

Face Base
Bare Minerals - Prime Time 
Rimmell Wake Me Up Foundation - Soft Beige 
Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer 
MUA Matte Perfect Loose Powder 

Contour/Highlight
Nars Laguna Bronzer
17 Metallic Cream Highlight
MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter 

Blush
Fashionista - Amber Glow 

Eyes
Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes
(Brown shadow used for eyebrows)
Lid Colour - NYX coral shade from Every Color Imaginable Pallete 
Inner Corner - No 7 Baked Eyeshadow
& Pixi Glow Fairy Dust 
Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara 

Lips
NYC - Peach Fizz Lipstick 
Benefit Sugarbomb Lipgloss 


I will almost definitely add a pair of Eyelure falsies for the evening reception
 as my eyes feel naked without them!

I think this is a really nice summery look for any occasion 
I will do an OOTD post with my full outfit including my beautiful fascinator on Monday!

I really can't decide what to do with my hair though! 
Any suggestions?

Ciao Jen 
xxx


8 comments:

  1. Lovely look, the lips are great and very summery :)

    willowsworld92.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) Yeh I love that lipstick! So cheap as well xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous look! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little angel , love this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful makeup look very fresh and summery xxx

    coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorge! love the lipstick, such a nice shade. Hope youre feeling better love! xox

    www.thestylekhaleesi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makeup is gorgeous, your skin looks absolutely flawless! I tried the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer and didn't really like it, but I might give the foundation a go :)

    Hannah x
    hannahhepton.com

    ReplyDelete