Image Map

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Rimmell Colour Mousse 8hr




This is my first foray into the world of creamy eyeshadows since I was about 12 and used to have the little ones that looked like lipglosses from my mum's AVON!
but I decided I needed some in my life, preferably some MAC Paintpots 
but until then I was going for a budget option
I was actually on my way to Superdrug to purchase some Maybelline Colour Tattoos
(post to follow) 
and decided to pop into a new shop in my local shopping centre called Watt Brothers 
They have loads of makeup at reduced prices, including Benefit, Max Factor and Rimmel
The downside being that most of the colours are ghastly, hence the discount in price I'm assuming! 

I love purple though so when I seen this little beauty I had to pick it up 


It is a completely different to the consistency to the Colour Tattoos 
 It is called a mousse but I don't really think it lives up to that description.
When I think of mousse Makeup I always think of Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
but this eye colour is definitely more of a thick liquid than an air whipped mousse 


I picked up the shade Galaxy
which is Soooo pigmented it's unreal! 

*SWATCHED*

I'm really impressed with this product so far 
and can't wait to try out some colourful looks with it 
as one of my New Year's resolutions is to stop being so Neutral with my makeup! 

I got this product for 99p!! which is AMAZING 
If there isn't a Watt Brothers near you I'm pretty sure you can get these on Fragrance Direct 
I take it they have been discontinued by Rimmel.

Has anyone tried these eyeshadows?

Jen <3


6 comments:

  1. That looks amazing!
    I'm adding that to my lusting after list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely Alana! Absolute bargain as well! x

      Delete
  2. I didnt know watt brothers did make up! gorgeous colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I have never tried a mousse eyeshadow before and I guess you cant go wrong for that price. lush, vibrant colour too x

    Justaddicingandsprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is super vibrant! Years ago I used to wear I think it was a Maybelline cream eyeshadow? Idk, it came in a tube and was light blue.... I can't say that it looked awesome with black eyeliner and glitter but I thought so at the time! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour looks AMAZING. So pretty! x

    ReplyDelete