Image Map

Saturday 24 March 2012

NOTW

 My Paddys Day nails!
I wore a green skirt and green nails to get into the St Patricks Day spirit
and a big Guiness hat! I forgot to take a pic tho :(
It was a great night!
Did anyone else do anything for it?

 Barry M - Emerald Green




My nail brick
I got this in Bodycare the other week for like 70p and its Amaaaazing!
It Files, Buffs, Smooths and Shines 
and your nails look brilliant after it! 

No. 7 Stay Perfect - Sunset 
Beauty UK - Black 




These are my current nails
Still not sure what I'm wearing tonight
and I decided these were pretty neutral and should go with just about anything!
My boyfriend said he likes the crackle effect
and there was me thinking he didn't notice things like nail varnish... lol

Barry M Foil Effects - Gold 
Primark Crackle - Black 

1 comment:

  1. i always think my boyfriend doesn't notice nail varnish then every now and again he'll come out with a random comment like that and suprise me lol! i love the emerald green colour. :)

    jesslorenx.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete