Image Map

Thursday 15 March 2012

Mothers Day

Evening All :)

I thought I would share with you all the brilliant mothers day present I got for my mam

She was dropping some NOT SO SUBTLE hints that she wanted perfume
but I wasn't sure what kind to get her as she doesn't have a particular fave.

So I went into The Perfume Shop
and picked up this little beauty

The Vivabox


Basically it's a lovely little box containing 7 sample size bottles of lovely perfumes
BOSS - Orange
Beyonce - Heat
Paco Rabanne - Black XS for Her
Giorgio Armani - Code for Women
Emporio Armani - Diamonds
DKNY - Be Delicious
Caroline Herrera - 212 VIP


You basically get to use all 7 and decide which one you like best
Once you have decided, take the included voucher into The Perfume Shop
and exchange it for a full size bottle of your favourite scent!

I think it's a brilliant idea
This way she gets to choose herself and not end up with something she doesn't really like

The box only costs £34.99
which is cheaper than a 50ml bottle of BOSS - Orange (which is the size you get with the voucher)
BARGAIN

It also contains an atomiser so you can take your favourite perfume with you in your handbag!

Hope this has helped any of you who are still trying to decide what to get for your mums
or maybe just a treat for yourself :P
(there is also a male Vivabox available)

Jen <3

1 comment:

  1. That is such a good idea!! I've never heard of anything like this before but I'm so impressed. Wish I'd have known earlier.

    misskirstymarie.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete