Image Map

Monday 12 March 2012

HOTD/OOTD


So this was actually Fridays look 
but I haven't had time to post

I bought this dress from Zara at Christmas and totally forgot I had it!
It's so comfortable 
and I got compliments all day,
I wore it with opaques and black heels 


Sorry that its just an upper body shot 
that's where all the detail is anyway
the bottom is pretty plain

I was quite happy with the way my hair was sitting 
FOR A CHANGE!
it's an absolute nightmare just now
im attempting to grow out my bob and its that stupid in between length just now!
but it sat nice all day!!


*Think I had possibly had a drink at this point lol*

My hair is seriously straight!
some might see that as a blessing but not me 
there is no volume in it and it just looks flat an lifeless 

I have to put in some serious man hours to get it looking big and bouncy!

I applied some Fat hair root spray and Mousse (which I have done a previous review on)
to towel dried hair.
I then blow dried upside down, to create extra volume
then I put some big velcro rollers in at the crown

I left them in while I done my makeup
and 
VOILA 
Big voluminous hair <3

Jen <3 x

3 comments: