Image Map

Thursday 15 March 2012

Get To Know Me

Bit of a different post 
Just to give you all an insight into my boring life!
Seen this post over at the gorgeous Beth's blog
(which is one of my faves)

I really enjoy reading these type of posts 
Hope you all do as well
Enjoy lovelies <3 
*Nice condom machine in the background there LOL*

 

1. Are you named after anyone?
Nope, I'm the original and best ;) lol. My middle name, Anne, is my mums name though

2. When was the last time you cried?
Last Friday, It was my grannys funeral. but I really don't cry a lot, at all. Sometimes I think I have an inability to show emotion!

3. Do you have kids?
No..I always thought that kids were horrible little things and I had no interest in them
but the older I'm getting they are growing on me...slightly

4. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?
I always joke to my best friend that if I didn't know us I'd think we were the funniest people EVER 
but I'm slightly delusional :) (and I laugh at my own jokes) so..Yeh probably lol 

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
NEVER.....

Haha see what I did there
(laughing at my own jokes again)

6. Will you ever bunjee jump? 
Not a chance in hell! I seen a girl on Daybreak a while ago and she done a bungee jump and the cord snapped, it was the most horrific thing ever!

7. What's your favourite cereal?
Well I have this very weird thing...
I don't like wet food touching dry food...(strange I know)
for example - If I had chips, and beans, and the bean juice was touching the chips, It would make me heave! lol
Soooo cereal is pretty much my worst nightmare!

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Probably hair!
I have major hair envy!
I spend a sad amount of time watching hair tutorials on youtube, and I am really good at styling hair
but unfortunately I haven't been blessed with much of my own :(
so if I'm looking at your hair, I probably want to scalp you and steal it!

9. What is your eye colour?
Blue, not really piercing lovely blue, but blue none the less!

10. Scary movies or a happy ending?
I have a love/hate relationship with scary movies. I like scaring myself, but then I can't sleep for about a fortnight after it!
My boyfriend always says he will watch them with me and then falls asleep and I'm left watching in the dark by myself :(

11. Favourite smell?
I love the smell of petrol!
but I think it could possibly be quite a dangerous thing to be sniffing
So I will say Marc Jacobs - Oh So Daisy

12. Summer or Winter?
Summer because I hate nothing more than having a really nice outfit on, then having to cover it up with a stupid jacket! but since I live in Scotland we don't usually get much of a summer anyway!
but I LOVE Christmas, So I like Winter for that!

13. Computer or TV?
Computer without a doubt. 
My laptop is on ALL the time
I usually have E! on the TV in the background though
Don't get me wrong I love TV but most of the shows I watch I stream on my Laptop
My favourite TV shows are Greys Anatomy, which I have followed from day one I love it <3 
and a fairly new favourite which I only started watching last year is Pretty Little Liars which is AMAZING 
I recommend it to everyone. 
I love Geordie shore/Essex/Chelsea/Scousewives as well, Im a total Reality whore!

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? 
America, in 2010 I went a little tour of America
San Francisco - LA - Mexico - Vegas
it was the most experience ever and I really hope I can do it again some day

15. Do you have any special talents?
I can spin my wrist the whole way round
and I can literally do everything that I can do with my hands, with my feet lol
My boyfriend calls me Monkey Feet 

16. Where were you born?
Glasgow 

17. What are your hobbies?
Well recently blogging has become my ultimate favourite hobby
but I Love doing hair as well, I wish I'd pursued it as a career, there's always time I suppose!

18. Do you have any pets?
No but I am dying for a french bulldog puppy!

19. Favourite Movie?
Oh this is a seriously hard one as I watch a lot of films! I'd have to go with The Departed though, as I love Leo, Matt Damon and Mark Wahlberg! So to have them all in the one place is a bonus!

20. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have a big brother
There is exactly 10 years between us, TO THE DAY
yes I have to share my birthday with my brother! so not fair!
(I like to think that means my mum and dad only have sex once every 10 years lol)



Well Guys there you go
a little bit of me
Hope you enjoyed!
please let me know if you decide to have a go so I can read all about you :)
TAGGED!!!

Jen <3

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaaayaaay you did it :) Im the exact same with kids - never really cared much for the idea until recent years.. :) and my friend is the exact same with the dry/wet food thing - if shes at the pub with me and gets bean juice on her chips she can't eat them - which means i get extra chippychips :) ahaha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was definitely nice to get to know you better! I'm glad you did it!

    ReplyDelete