Image Map

Thursday 23 February 2012

Laser Teeth Whitening



These ^^^ are not my teeth!
These are the teeth I dream about having!

Actually I dream about my teeth ALL the time
and in my dreams they are always falling out. WTF!?!

Anyway...Hopefully on Saturday my teeth will in some way resemble these pearly whites,
because I am going to get my teeth whitened 
and I am shitting myself!!

My lovely boyfriend Craig paid for it for my Xmas and this is the first chance I'm getting to use it. 

I'm going for laser whitening and they claim that your teeth can go up to 14 shades whiter in just 45 minutes. 
I'm sceptical, but we shall soon see! 

Has anyone else had laser teeth whitening?
Does it hurt?

I will make sure I do a review as soon as they are done.
and I'll include some before and after pics

Jen <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment